Monday, December 15, 2008

And you wonder why I love presents?

Because people give me the best ones.

JB gave me these cute little flats and absolutely adorable apron...an apron that I have worn everyday since, but never to cook. Don't want to get it dirty! The best gifts are the ones you wouldn't buy yourself, but want oh so bad (which maybe is a little bit of everything for me).

And Maddie gave this to Hadley (along with about ten other things) and I am so in love. It's her newspaper picture bound on hardy board...it's bananas.

11 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

one more pair of mouse boots and you will officially be Toddie.

Alicia said...

Love Hadley's picture on the wall. Where did you have it made? I want to make one for Cohen?

Lis said...

They were very cute shoes in real life and I love the apron

Laurie said...

super cute, but can't you wait till Christmas to open your presents? And I agree, with that apron and the slippers you ARE Toddie! And that's a good thing to be as long as you are okay with being about 4' tall and hand stuffing everyone with dippy donks.

Jocelyn said...

lis- amazing gift. you do such a great job of getting personal 'out of the box' gifts. love that about you. and really with megan all you need to do is get her a print with hads on it and your money. but this one must be loved.. it's front and center.

Jocelyn said...

oh and friend? as discussed earlier- i could shop all day long for you. you are too fun. so glad you love the apron:)

Katie said...

i love the anthropologie apron, it is way too cute!!! makes me want to bake pies for some reason...

Meg said...

And I forgot to mentiont the two other things Joc gave me...super cute frame and super cute navy shirt...but I didn't have pics.
Kato, good job with the anthropology shout out!

Val said...

shoot...my gifts are gonna suck! Next year I'm handing mine out first:)

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

And you wonder why Hads wants to wear her "neck" all day everyday?? Just trying to be like her mama! Way cute combo!! And Val, my gifts are totally gonna suck compared to Joc's and Lis'..again, damn. And that Hads gift is absolutely the coolest!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a great idea Lis....