Hadley is obsessed with her new apron she received from Madeline for early Christmas. She calls it her 'neck' and insists it is on her at all times. Here we are about to go out in the snow, the 'neck' properly in place.
Here we are brushing our teeth. We cried and cried for our 'neck' as soon as we were out of the tubby. And then we cried and cried again when someone realized their 'neck' was not going to be joining them in bed. Oh the trials and tribulations of an almost two year old.
9 comments:
i can hear your child saying 'i wan neck'.such a cute pic of her nakeds brushing her teeth with her slick rick hair. i die
amend that to "I wan neck eh"
I am laughing out loud right now- this is hilarious!!! I want this one mounted in your kitchen:)
So cute, I love her little toosh!
heart those peaches. And get video of her saying this in her tiny croaking whining little voice.
she.will.hate.you. for the tooth brushing pic which will surely go in her Senior Annual . . .
Hey continue to let her wear the "neck"...this could be a sign of her oh so successful career as the new and improved Rachel Ray! And making you millions...then Ken and I can finally live in your east wing of the mansion and you and I can drink margarita's by the pool side while the nanny watches the grandkids. Ahh, I can see us now...
Actually MEg, you should send this into Rachel Ray, make up some story that Hads loves to watch her and see if your photo makes the show!! Maybe I'll do it and claim she's my kid!!
Jamie your baby is SO darling. What a cute little punchy face!
Post a Comment