Monday, December 15, 2008

A little peak....into a lotta christmas.

Is it any wonder why my favorite place to be is in my house right now? I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Plus, it's really friggin' cold out.



















12 comments:

Meg said...

I'll save you all the time...I know i'm trying to be like her, but she is amazing...right? And really when we take pics aren't we all trying to be "Josesque"...except maybe you Lavs.

Sue said...

ok - glad you said it - but now I'm just a little bit sea-sick . . .

zaideafraidey said...

my thoughts exactly, a good thing to rub off though, and your house looks darling.

Lis said...

I thought the pics were cute. House is adorable.

Laurie said...

hey watch it! I try to be arty, it just doesn't ever work. I love your mitten string, where did you get it? Oh wait I could make one with all the singleton mittens over at the boys' house.

Katie said...

i agree, i LOVE the mitten garland thingy. i want one! your house is way too cute and festive!

Jocelyn said...

my 2 favorite picks are.. and i bet if you tried you could figure it out all on your own. 1. your red armoire with the believe tin and then your green hutch with 'eat' above it. don't know... just love them and they are probably my most favorite thingys at your house. in person- i died over your banister and the mitten garlands are my FAVORITE. ever and i'm bananas jealous of most every single item in your house. btw. i love that you use color lights on your tree. i'm not brave enough. the end.

Jocelyn said...

p.s. i'm not sick at all nor am i dizzy:)

Sue said...

so I'm a light weight - I remember in the "olden days" when I decorated my house like that . . .

Meg said...

Mittens were a gift from Loutie, aren't they the best!
And that is the adorable frame Joc gave me...polka dots...can't go wrong.

katy said...

Hmmm...may have to retract my statement that Jocelyn's house was thee most perfect. How do you do it? Amazing! So, so perfect and I am so jealous! You may not be creative with the arts and crafts and baking for poor Hads but she'll still want to come home someday just to relax in your house! (I'm actually shocked a little and still trying to figure out if you really live there. Where is the Mariners posterboard? ;)

Val said...

I'm very jealous since I'm not aloud to do this at my house... I should just come over and soak in the Christmas! I love it!