Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Such a mimic.


Ry and I always wear these little headlamps when we go running/walking at night and so Hadley insisted on wearing it when we went for a jog that day.

Thinking it was a tad too tight and may have cut off some of the oxygen supply to her brain...but we'll take it, she was quiet the whole trip and not a thing got thrown from the stroller that we had to stop and pick up. For those of you with no kids, this is quite the luxury.

5 comments:

heather said...

Is that the cutest mini NorthFace fleece coat I've ever seen?

Lis said...

Love that you guys are so outdoorsy! Running at night? What geeks with the headlamps though :-)

Val said...

well she is one well equipped (sp?) gal! she looks so "warm and cozy" as Lauren would say. And I think those headlamps are cool. I've actually been wanting one for when we camp (once a year!) to use on my way to the bathroom at night!

Laurie said...

love the geek picture with the headlamp and the winter togs. Save that one for sr. year annual.

katy said...

Ditto Lis exactly. You guys are serious nerds. Wish I could run into you some night.