my very mean alter ego is laughing at your christmas bows that you probably buy in a 100 pack. parts of me is scared to make this comment because you are going to make fun of me for something i just know it. if it's about the goodwill.. well, i beat you to it. so there! but the very nice side of me.. loves all your wrapped gifts sitting so pretty under the tree:)
I know, I know...my plan was to do brown wrap with ribbon, remember when I bought $40 worth of ribbon at Michaels and you almost had a heart attack, but then time was not on my side...so I went with Costco wrapping and a Costco 300 pack of bows. Maybe next year my Martha-side will get the best of me...or I'll hire you to come over and do the wrapping.
10 comments:
my very mean alter ego is laughing at your christmas bows that you probably buy in a 100 pack. parts of me is scared to make this comment because you are going to make fun of me for something i just know it. if it's about the goodwill.. well, i beat you to it. so there! but the very nice side of me.. loves all your wrapped gifts sitting so pretty under the tree:)
i made the image bigger and love your stripey paper:)
I know, I know...my plan was to do brown wrap with ribbon, remember when I bought $40 worth of ribbon at Michaels and you almost had a heart attack, but then time was not on my side...so I went with Costco wrapping and a Costco 300 pack of bows. Maybe next year my Martha-side will get the best of me...or I'll hire you to come over and do the wrapping.
i'm still trying to figure out the significance of bows . . . WHY???
because they are pretty! Wait till Rotch posts MY wrapping job on Cara's gift. You will die over the sheer fug of it.
,azlaal n b b v v v,f,,,,a,,a,s v
,azlaal n b b v v v,f,,,,a,,a,s v
Lis...you learned a new language! We miss you!!!
is that Czechoslavakian? Is that where Prague is located? Oh wait, this is Megan's blog, she will def not know the answer to that question ;-)
Megan nurse deluxe
knows words like 'phalanges' well
but Europe? no
Come on...whats more fun to talk about at a party...Europe or phalanges? That's what I thought.
Post a Comment