The day after Thanksgiving we headed up to the cabin for some R & R. No snow yet, so we decided to venture out on a hike. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of hiking...it's kind of a love hate relationship. I hate the actual hiking and love it when it's over. So when I first declined to join the fam in the "fun", I was told, 'no Meg, it's an easy hike...even people in wheelchairs can go on it.' Okay, sounds simple enough. Big shocker, Lewis & Clark (aka B and Ry), derail from the 'wheelchair trail' and start climbing up, up, and up the side of the mountain. If they weren't so far ahead I surely would have hobbled one of them.
5 comments:
OKay Miss, where did she get the North Face jacket?! Fun times on the hike. B and Ry are crazy maniacs!
that is so funny, at one point I stopped to tell Ryan that is was important that we stay out of hearing range as we knew the comments could not be good. We also realized that you and Dad together in the back is not a good twosome either. How can you hate hiking???
you are so funny, i love this post - and i can just imagine you and Bob trailing behind grumbling the entire time they were off-roading it. LOL
that bride looks scary, I would have turned back if I were there.
Lewis and Clark, love it! I think they are more like those mountaineers who got killed on Everest though, so be careful. And make them 'short-rope' you next time.
Post a Comment