Monday, December 15, 2008

HJP.

She's just so fun.

11 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

getting to be such a kid.

Lis said...

such a BIG kid. love the spins.

Anonymous said...

oh she's just the cutest!

Jocelyn said...

hmm. if she's so fun why were you begging and pleading to get out of your house today with her? just kidding. i agree.. she's a blast and is such a big kid.

Meg said...

Good point. She was fun for that 5 minutes:). God I really was begging wasn't I?! And do you really think she's a blast when she's crying in Starbucks and emptying your purse out everywhere?

Heidi Bruch said...

i love HJP.

katy said...

LOVE that Joc called you out and that you acually agree. Sorry but the internet is great for making life look rosey. Toddlers pretty much suck the life out of you. All of your patience, your sweetness, sensibility...gone. I can sympathize Meg. But we do still love her!

Val said...

I like that she thinks she's so fun, lately she just cracks me up because she thinks she's so "wild" when she does things, like spin, or get under my table! I love it, because I'm the same way. Hads and I are 2 peas in a pod.

Sue said...

Looks like Val just made herself the lifetime scapegoat for all of Hads' bad actions . . . AND i sounds like time for another one . . .

Sue said...

I take back the "bad action" comment Val - re-read and see that you are only claiming the spinning and under-the-tableness

Lis said...

Hey everyone we are now in Germany. Spent first couple of days in Prague. Very jet lagged. was up ALL night with Madeline last night. Kip and I are both crabs...me expecially since he left my backpack in another country! :-) Hoping to get Madeline to sleep tonight...there's a nine hour difference. We're ahead. Will try and upload pics onto Mad's blog soon.