She always hates it when I post a million new posts, but figured she couldn't complain if one was dedicated to her. How cute is her new hair?! Not as short as I envisioned , but she was afraid of getting 'dog ears', can't blame her. And the color is fab, she's a cute little blondie again!
15 comments:
very cute, looks like Megs from the back - go SHORTER next time! you won't get dog ears!
and nary an open mouth smile! she looks tickled!
Looking cute B-Z!
BANANAS. BANANAS. BANANAS. BZ- are u kidding me? first of all i thought it was a picture of meg and was confused why she was talking about herself in the 3rd person. seriously. i die. so bananas. bob should be doing cartwheels that he has such an adorable wife:)
you are darling! And I'm sure I wouldn't recognize you if we were across from each other in a hot tub ;-) Remember?! Best sister moment ever!
Ah Megan I miss your mom! BZ was soo much fun to grow up with at Ostroms! I love her new hair she looks fabulous!
So cute BZ! You are definitely HOT!
Looks fabulous BZ. You could definitely go shorter, but I love it. When I saw your pics on Maddie's site, I did think it was Megan for a moment.
poor Megan, she is probably hurling as I type. You are all tooooo kind, and of course the hair no longer looks like it did from the beauty parlor (thats what we called it in my day kids!!) L I can't remember who didn't recognize whom (oh I probably know)
That's Hot!
So sassy and cute. My mom always complains it never looks the same either. I bet it really does though...
BZ - love, love the cut and the color is so natural. You look gorgeous ...very sassy!! I wouldn't go shorter - now that I see yours I want mine a bit longer!! Always fun to get a new do at the beauty parlor :-)
BZ - love, love the cut and the color is so natural. You look gorgeous ...very sassy!! I wouldn't go shorter - now that I see yours I want mine a bit longer!! Always fun to get a new do at the beauty parlor :-)
Once wasn't enough I guess!! Crazy
I thought it was Meg and Ry was posting...but then thought again and came to my senses. Love the do! So hip and sassy--very fitting for the B!!
Post a Comment