Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting in the spirit.


Grandpa Fred was in town this weekend and Hadley definitely was a fan. They sat and chatted, while stacking and unstacking all the dish towels for hours. Our house is non-stop excitement.


Nana and Pa's for dinner, we were there with bells on...literally.

Oh Rudy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay ruuuuddddyyy!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

how can Rudes look so sad??? poor little guy, maybe he needs to visit Kate in Spokane for a weekend and be the center of attention for once... ;)

Val said...

Rudy is such a good big brother to Hads! I love how much she loves necklaces, that is what I should have gotten her for Christmas!

Laurie said...

Sad Rudy bc I don't see his Xmas Stocking hanging on the fireplace!

Lis said...

Hads is so cute. Love her. Poor Rudes.

zaideafraidey said...

it's not to late Val