After our pics with Santa Zaide and I met Baba and Dad for lunch and lots of shopping (the boys did not participate in the shopping). Hadley is a gal after my own heart, look how excited she is.
Don't worry Hads, if Santa doesn't bring you what you want...this guy will.
Both girls in Holiday decor.
Too much fun for this little one.
But she rallied once we got to the Gap.
6 comments:
we cannot let my Mom see these pictures! She is going to start getting very envious of all your fun and start cracking the whip on both Bennett and me.
oh Joc - just take the holligans - I can knit some clothes for them -
Looks like a fun day of shopping!
born to shop, I'd say. And Zaide's holiday sweater is very cute. You need to start dressing her and Hads alike tho.
Atta girl! Way to rally.
I have to say - you guys couldn't look happier. Zaide and Baba - you guys are so lucky! And Hads - I just can't get enough of you!
Post a Comment