good things those who might get offended by your so000 not P.C. blog no longer have the URL.
You're telling me.
Those are the best pictures- i love her expressions. She makes great faces!
omg I am laughing so hard right now I AM peeing. that last picture and the caption are priceless!
ha ha, you are hilarious... how do you think of these captions?
lets not insult the chinese. i show several of them in my class this blog!
still laughing. Hads has the best Chinese Pig Eyes ever! (sorry Donna Lives, don't let your friends read this blog, you KNOW it is not PC)
I am laughing so hard right now at the Pee Pee in your coke quote. So freakin funny...where do you come up with this stuff?
I love it!!!! My Asian husband on the other hand does not think it is so funny....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
good things those who might get offended by your so000 not P.C. blog no longer have the URL.
You're telling me.
Those are the best pictures- i love her expressions. She makes great faces!
omg I am laughing so hard right now I AM peeing. that last picture and the caption are priceless!
ha ha, you are hilarious... how do you think of these captions?
lets not insult the chinese. i show several of them in my class this blog!
still laughing. Hads has the best Chinese Pig Eyes ever! (sorry Donna Lives, don't let your friends read this blog, you KNOW it is not PC)
I am laughing so hard right now at the Pee Pee in your coke quote. So freakin funny...where do you come up with this stuff?
I love it!!!! My Asian husband on the other hand does not think it is so funny....
Post a Comment