Monday, November 12, 2007

The Nelsons.

Sarah and Eric came over Saturday night for a little Hadley time.
"Hey Sar, thanks again for the darling outfit. It gets me lots of attention, which I love."
Hadley and Sarah...someone's looking like they want to be a Mama a little bit.
"Mom, this is so fun. Can I stay up late with you guys?"

17 comments:

Val said...

Sarah- you are looking like a very cute mommy type... maybe it's time:)

Jocelyn said...

yes, it is such a cute stripey outfit! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
p.s. Sar- don't get sucked into Megan's pressure!

Lis said...

Your comment for Hadley in that last picture is perfect. It does look like she's begging to stay up just a LITTLE bit later :-)

Laurie said...

GOD THAT FACE. THOSE CHEEKIES. I cannot stand it, she is SO cute.

Kasie M. said...

What a cute outfit!!! I love those cheeks too and I'm still so amazed at how big she is getting.

Anonymous said...

This is probably the last you will see of the outfit, I didnt listen to Meg and with the way Hads is growing this outfit wont fit by the end of the week!
Joc, I will not fall into the pressure....I can barely take care of myself:)

Laurie said...

Megs couldn't take care of HERself either, but she's doing a fine job with Hads. See, you rise to the occasion, girls!

Sue said...

Sar - Megs STILL has a few problems with the sizes. If an outfit is SO CUTE but the top only comes in 6 mos and the bottoms are 12 mos - that's how she rolls . . .

Hope said...

Oh my gosh - new favorite picture is this beggin' shot. SO CUTE!!! Props to the outfit! I love it!

Unknown said...

That's true about the clothes. We had to pop the button of the jeans Fendi had forced Hads into for our visit at the Falcone house. The poor thing could barely breathe, let alone get her bottle down... Slave to fashion already.

Laurie said...

NEW PIX. I want to see NEW PIX.

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

so if Joc, Sar, and I all gang up together, I think we can fight off Meg and her peer pressure!
Let's hear it girls, "No,No to Prego,No no to Lego! No, No to bottles, no no to prego waddles! NO to diapers that are dirty, not at least until we're thirty!" One more time!
But Hads, we just hope our kids are half as cute as you!

Meg said...

Pain is beauty. My jeans fit the same way (damn baby weight), so I forgot it wasn't normal okay!

Laurie said...

hey the sooner she learns you have to suffer to be beautiful, the better. And Swens, reciting things like that is a dangerous idea. There is NO SURER WAY of finding yourself pregs don't you know that? (Mom of 4, 2 on 'purpose' ;-)

Meg said...

Laurie, I had NO idea. Who were the mistakes?

Sue said...

there are ALWAYS 2 mistakes when you have 4 children - however, they usually turn out to be the favs!

Laurie said...

I'll never tell!