Friday, November 16, 2007

Let's try something new.

"Mom, I'm going to teach Rudy the Itsy-Bitsy Spider."
"Allright Rudes, move your paws like so. Thumb to pinky, thumb to pinky."
"Okay, you're not quite getting it."
"Look Rudy, it's like this!"
"Mom, you're right...you can't teach on old dog new tricks."

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

these two are so adorable together. am loving Hads red stretch pants ( and am laughing as I type stretch) per our earlier conversation. overalls and stretch pants.

Val said...

So cute to see them bonding and being buddies. Rudy looks so sweet with her. Maybe I just need to start sitting on the floor trying to sing to him and he'll be calm around me too:)

Laurie said...

love our little elf and her red stripey pants!

Katie said...

awww, those two are gonna be inseparable! they are too cute together, and Hads seems to handle his kisses without any problem!

Anonymous said...

HA! mass comments for me to catch up!
great rudy photos but where oh where is the rudy/hadley video i wait daily for!

Hope said...

Megan - these pics are adorable but even cuter when you read the captions!!! It really looks like she is trying to teach Rudy!! I love the little kiss Rudy sneaks in and Hads just keeps right on going.