Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Go Cougs!

My uncle Ryan (a UW grad) bet me that the Dawgs would kill the Cougs...LOSER! So he had to eat a Cougar cream chocolate donut after the Cougs beat his dear Huskies. From the looks of that backwards "L", I'm thinking maybe Ry is a Coug after all:).

8 comments:

Laurie said...

yeah Cougs! And I think you may be right about Ry. Those Davis boys REALLY were meant to go to WAZZU.

Jocelyn said...

I would gladly have tried to lose that bet if it meant the worst punishment you could think of was eating a donut.

Jocelyn said...

probably not how you spell donut. shoot.

Jocelyn said...

or is it?

Laurie said...

it's how COUGS spell doughnut, Joc, so you are ok!

Hope said...

Fight, fight, fight for Washington State. . . GO COUGS!! Hooray! And I'm with Joc - punishment was eating a donut/doughnut? COME ON!! That's pathetic. . .

Sue said...

well, you guys need to realize the condition he was in PRIOR to eating the donut/doughnut

Unknown said...

Is this a little bit like when we bet John that he couldn't finish off the cream puffs? I've never seen anyone look so sick! :)