Hads wasn't feeling so well up at the cabin last weekend. Snotty nose, cruddy cough, and a very sore little throat (which is kind of nice because her cry is miniscule and kind of Demi Moore like). I've always liked raspy voices.
Then she realized the camera was out and somehow pulled through.
Hadley, you are a quite a ham.
Maybe Zaide just brings out the best in you, or maybe you're just delirious because it's 4:30am.
Even a smile while drinking a bottsie. The gal is talented.
6 comments:
what an amazing girl to rally for the camera. America's Next Top Model for sure!
that first one she looks so under the weather. poor little Hads. AND then- it's like she's a totally different child. I'm thinking Zaide has some magical power. With a name like Zaide, I'm thinking she should have some magical tricks up her sleaves.
sleeves? shit. I can't think. or spell? it looks wrong but maybe is right
Good job getting caught up on the blogging Meg. I was getting a little worried. And was getting a little mad because usually you give grief to all the rest of us normal bloggers that take a little extra time to post and I couldn't hardly wait to dish it right back. Did I do ok? :) Poor little Hads really doesn't look like her smiley self. At least she had all of her friends and fam around to be good caretakers - right?
Poor Hads, we're glad you are feeling better now. She was pretty darn good for being sick, I'm not that good when I'm sick!
Jocie, maybe you could get blog spell check, I'm beginning to get a bit worried.
Post a Comment