This is my "niece" Tate and her BFF Sadie. They are all dolled up to go the Disney Princess' on Ice show, pretty much, according to Tatum, the must see event of the year. As you can see, Sadie is wearing a Disney Princess dress, but Tater would not wear one of her princess dresses because she thought it would hurt the feelings of the other princesses she decided not to wear. Are you kidding me? Could this kid get any more perfect???
9 comments:
She is the most wonderful child on Planet Earth as far as I can tell. BTW, YOUR child is never going to say anything like this, so fageddaboudit.
maybe if hads hangs out with josh naroesis she will be a sensative flower
She is one of a kind for sure- I love everything she says, we need to see her again soon!
By the way- I'm kind of jealous of Tate. I've been watching those commercials wishing Lauren was old enough to go because I really want to go!
I have to agree with Lavs plack here. That girls is going to be a mix of Dies and Kirdy. Get all those dresses in now because you won't see her in another one once she can choose for herself until she is "forced" to wear a wedding dress.
Me too!
OH my gosh. BZ told me this story about Tate before I saw the blog and I can't tell you how much I love it!! It the sweetest story!!
And the funniest part is that she is SO sincere when she says this stuff. Not precocious at all. And Lavs, you're right, my child never will say anything like this. We'll probably be going to a Monster Truck Rally instead of seeing some girly princesses.
I was driving the grocery store the other day and all these princesses were running across the street and I was so confused....now I get it! I cant wait till Hads is old enough to go to these things.
Post a Comment