Some wild, crazy gals.
"Okay, so Hadley you need to stand up and jump for this thing to work. It's called the Toddler Bobbler, so start bobbing sister."
"It's okay Hads, you are just a baby after all...and the less you move around the more toys I have all to myself."
Quick water break from Coach Lauren.
Lauren, did you learn this wrestling move from the Wiggles?
4 comments:
I'm right behind you on the posts, hurry hurry and post more! Those are cute pix of the cousins, Lauren looks firmly in command. But just wait, Hads is watching every move...
I love the pic of Lauren patting Hads on the head. So perfect. The one of her wrestling in the bathtub scares me a little - um. . .CPS? Oh wait, they were already at your house for all the beer pictures. . . :)
They are quite the entertaining duo. I still thing that jumpy thing is the funniest thing ever- who thought of that?!
mmmmmmmmmm sexy lil ass needs some c ock
Post a Comment