Hads sure has a lot to say lately.
Every time I watch these videos I feel like a big fat loser for not having any idea how to even put video on the computer. Love all Hadley's talking :)
that talking is sure hard work! Great powers of concentration, Hads. And good prompting, Mama!
Good job with the MAMAMA, BABABA, PAPAPAs! She does really well with those sounds!
Val, I'll teach ya, it's super easy.
So so so cute! I've been enjoying your videos.
Hey Meg! I need a tutorial on adding videos too! This one is AWESOME!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Every time I watch these videos I feel like a big fat loser for not having any idea how to even put video on the computer. Love all Hadley's talking :)
that talking is sure hard work! Great powers of concentration, Hads. And good prompting, Mama!
Good job with the MAMAMA, BABABA, PAPAPAs! She does really well with those sounds!
Val, I'll teach ya, it's super easy.
So so so cute! I've been enjoying your videos.
Hey Meg! I need a tutorial on adding videos too! This one is AWESOME!
Post a Comment