Oh my gosh. It's no wonder I love her. Meg - she is absolutely squishable. She looks like she could be eating a hamburger. These may be my new favs.
i am dying. lol. right now. her belly is to die for, and unfortunately a little too relateable for me. Ha! PLUS- I love her layers!
Or she's been fed your crappy, no fat, no salt, no calories, no fun taste like a dirty diaper cracker. give the kid an original, fat and all!
Her tummy is even better in real life! Thanks for letting us crash your party today.
I agree, that belly is too cute. And I think she prefers cheese nips (or is it cheez-its?) to Ritz. Go over to Zaide's house, Hads!
That is a cute round belly. Hads is the top, Mads is the bottom, put 'em together and you have a very chunky monkey.
Hooray, Swens is back!
BTW, I hope you choke on one of your fatty crackers BEYOTCH!
Cute round belly Hadley, just get the kid a Santa suit (I happen to have one!) and she'll be set!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my gosh. It's no wonder I love her. Meg - she is absolutely squishable. She looks like she could be eating a hamburger. These may be my new favs.
i am dying. lol. right now. her belly is to die for, and unfortunately a little too relateable for me. Ha! PLUS- I love her layers!
Or she's been fed your crappy, no fat, no salt, no calories, no fun taste like a dirty diaper cracker. give the kid an original, fat and all!
Her tummy is even better in real life! Thanks for letting us crash your party today.
I agree, that belly is too cute. And I think she prefers cheese nips (or is it cheez-its?) to Ritz. Go over to Zaide's house, Hads!
That is a cute round belly. Hads is the top, Mads is the bottom, put 'em together and you have a very chunky monkey.
Hooray, Swens is back!
BTW, I hope you choke on one of your fatty crackers BEYOTCH!
Cute round belly Hadley, just get the kid a Santa suit (I happen to have one!) and she'll be set!
Post a Comment