Friday, November 16, 2007

Fashion plate.

Here is Hadley sporting her new winter coat. I'm thinking she's feeling pretty darn cool.
Of course, it's not going to fit her much longer with that huge gut. But as I told Ryan (who wondered why I bought a coat that JUST fit), it was only $10.50, but it's a size 12-18 months. Is our kid the size of a sumo wrestler or does Old Navy just run small?

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

How about we'll just say Old Navy runs small??? AND Ryan! How could she pass that jacket up. What a dumb question.

Val said...

Old Navy does run small!!! Super cute jacket. I tried so hard to get those shoes on her the other day and I just couldn't... you are more talented than me!

Laurie said...

Just be sure she always has pink Cons to wear. And Ryan is not allowed to ask any questions about clothes for girls. tell him to mind his own beeswax. (and we've all seen Hadley's belly, so I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question)

Katie said...

i love that the sleeves go about a mile past her hands! gotta love the buddha belly...

Anonymous said...

i get concerned about her feet, same shoes ALWAYS! do her feet grow? are they supposed to be growing and NOT! I AM WORRIED!

Sue said...

Curry - you needn't worry about hads gunboats - meg has been putting those shoes on her since she was born - and now she is JUST getting to be a little bigger than they are -

Laurie said...

I think Meg just took the tissue paper out of the toes. AND Hads must always have pink Cons!

Kasie M. said...

Yes, Old Navy runs small. At least I like to think that when I'm trying on clothes for myself. $10.50 for a coat, can't beat that.

Hope said...

I'm with you - I would like to believe for my own benefit that Old Navy runs small (and Macy's, and Nordstroms. . . ). Love the coat Hads but I'm going to be really sad when you outgrow that hat. . .

Meg said...

Kristina you're hilarious! And no worries about Hads little toesies being squished. They actually FINALLY fit and have been the best gift ever (oh boy, I know I'm getting in lots of trouble for saying that)!!!

Anonymous said...

love it, "buy it too small so you have to upgrade in a week!" These are dangerous tricks to be teaching those of us who love to shop.
Unfortunately for Hads, I got in trouble for the little striped number. Now Eric will be picking out her Christmas present....hopefully she likes jerseys and puffy starter jackets:)