Our favorite girls came to visit from Spokane!
"Um, Pia, I have a little sister so I know how to do this whole bottle thing. You just hold the baby, because I think she may weigh as much as me."
Peeps and Hads pause for a relentless Mom who won't stop taking pictures.
Everything in the mouth! Good job looking concerned Peeps and making sure she doesn't choke...I think China is looking for good Mama's.
"Okay, who wants to hold me next, because I know you girls can't get enough."
10 comments:
Hadley looks like she's having lots of fun with her visitors. And Tate is such a big helper, maybe I should hire her on Tuesdays to come help out:)
whose couch is this? i'm just trying to solve the mystery
that is Auntie Susan's couch (I was there TOO, but thank god Megs had enough sense not to take a pix of fat auntie Lowdie). We had a fun time, and keep pushing the China babies, I need a grandbaby of my own!
Sorry we missed the visit. Xmas time for sure!! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.
We'll forgive you this time Lis! But Lavs and I can't wait to see mystery baby Maddie. :)
Thanks for the fun visit x2 Megs, although from the pics, it looks like I was the only one who got to hold Hadley...oh wait, that's pretty much what I did. I am a baby pig!
It looks like Hads was a superstar this weekend! These must be cousins???
I suspect the wine bottle couch should be recovered now that we are a clean and sober house . . .
Hadley looks so comfortable and content. Obviously loves her family!
we still like the wine bottle couch!
Yep Kasie, the East side cousins that no one likes to come and visit because Spokane is soooooooo far away. And we love our Hads too with her giant chipmunk cheeks.
Post a Comment