Hads reading with her Grumpy (aka Baba). "Hey Mom, I never knew what a talent this guy was with the Grover voice." Miss Hads you better pay attetion. I think Hadley may have her first crush.
I'm laughing at Joc's comment, too. Mostly cuz I have known Bob since Junior High School, so I have seen the worst (spitting sunflowers seeds in the bathtub on my drunken husband ring a bell, Baba?) LOL, I had to get back at you for your mean "blog her" suggestion at Ostrom's Xmas open house!
Oh Geez, now "Baba" is going to get an even bigger head. I guess after these super cute pictures - he deserves it. Hads definitely has him wrapped around her finger! Keep up the good work Hads!
Meg--next time record your dad reading this so we can really experience the Grover voice!! Hads--now that you've won over your baba's heart, make sure you tells you how he'll sneak money to you!!
9 comments:
That is the BEST BOOK EVER- it might even beat out Miss Chicken and the Hungry Crocodile :) They are a very cute duo!
cute Baba and baby! Twue Wuv.
Hey, he was mine too!
It's definitely a mutual attraction. He is quite smitten with both of his girls - (read sucker!!!)
hey if she makes her baba smile, she's done her job
I'm laughing at Joc's comment because it is true.
I'm laughing at Joc's comment, too. Mostly cuz I have known Bob since Junior High School, so I have seen the worst (spitting sunflowers seeds in the bathtub on my drunken husband ring a bell, Baba?) LOL, I had to get back at you for your mean "blog her" suggestion at Ostrom's Xmas open house!
Oh Geez, now "Baba" is going to get an even bigger head. I guess after these super cute pictures - he deserves it. Hads definitely has him wrapped around her finger! Keep up the good work Hads!
Meg--next time record your dad reading this so we can really experience the Grover voice!!
Hads--now that you've won over your baba's heart, make sure you tells you how he'll sneak money to you!!
Post a Comment