Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oastie-Toastie's.

Ostie's Open House was last weekend, and as always, was quite the event.
Zaide was pretty excited to see her little gal come through the doors (she sure hides her excitement well).
Doing zerbert's to get Hads to smile. Nice work Zaides.
Dicken's Village's, Babies in Xmas sweaters, all her family and friends in one spot. Could Zaide BE any happier?
Getting a lift from cuz' Kate. And Hads in her overalls, per Katie's request...good call KT!
P.S. There's Baba in the background at the dessert table. I guess his diet is going to start on Monday.

14 comments:

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Who's first, that's right! See Meg I do look at that cute kid of yours!!

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

I'm so happy to see the tradition of going to Ostrom's has been passed along to the next generation!
By the way, Meg, why is Ostrom's having a grand opening, I'm confused.
That B-Davis is a grandma natural!!

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

oops, you said open house not grand opening...I was just so excited to have been the first. damn.

Laurie said...

cmon Swens, read the damn blog. And it was a grand time at Ostie's sorry for those who could not be there. Zaide was def. in her element! And good to see the candy aisle is still well-stocked for the girls when they start coming to work with Grammy.

Laurie said...

also LOVE the dramatic 'night time' shot of Ostie's sign. Great camera work! PS still po'd at your dad for his 'blog her' comment lol.

Unknown said...

I love tha Zaide is finally looking at the camera, I was afraid the girls would grow up not knowing what their grandma looked like during thier first year or two of life...

Val said...

This just showed up on my computer- so wierd! I check it every day. That is the same sweater that Lauren wore to the open house last year! Hadley looks quite darling in it.

Anonymous said...

Ah great memories, the Ostrom's open house! Brings back many memories...BZ is definately in her element I remember she always was soo darn organized and official about the Dicken's Village stuff.

Sue said...

a grand time was had by all - but when their BIGGEST shopper comes in they haven't even saved a cart for her - big disappointment I can tell you - was hard to juggle all that stuff in a hand basket

Anonymous said...

Jame 3 posts on one blog do not make up for all the millions you have not commented on:)

Meg said...

Val, I remembered;). Except I think it fit Lauren a lot better. Two Ton Tilly was busting out of it!

Meg said...

Way to keep it fair Sar. You're still way ahead in the Best Friend contest:).

Laurie said...

do NOT be teasing Hads about her plumpity-ness. Remember, happiness weighs just a little bit more!

Anonymous said...

i've been there i've been there!