Friday, November 16, 2007

Who knew?


From baby to big girl in 2.2 seconds.

P.S. For any of you who feel the need to make fun of my cell phone ring, please know that I already know that I'm a big dork, who needs to grow up.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

what the hell? 2 wks ago she couldn't hold the bottle. I am so impressed! She really is growing up. kinda makes me sad:(

Val said...

Yes, she did this on Tuesday but I didn't know if it was a fluke or if it was a new trick. So grown up miss hads!

Laurie said...

stay little Hads! you are getting TOO big, and who will your mama play with if you get all grown up.

Lis said...

You are a big dork! I was thinking about your Fergie ringtone the other day when the song came on the radio. Hads is SOOOO cute with that bottle!

Anonymous said...

yeah i love these! and so do the other 5 people i force to watch! her hair is growin! your voice sounds the same as it did when you precepted me! NOW i understand what happens when i call. "who's calling" and then no answer. i can't handle this. what if i was blonde now or something!