Maybe we're not going to need that college fun after all. I think we may have the next Joan Jett here!
oh yeah- she's a total pro for sure! start spending that college money now!
oMG I didn't know there was a FUN MACHINE at the cabin! Oodles of fun.
Good work Hads.
alas, we only have a fun machine if Ryan visits and brings it.
I have a small one I can send up for the babies - and i'm thinking hads is more Jerry Lee Lewis than Joan Jett in her playing . . .
GO HADLEY JANE!! I'll hold up a lighter for you anyday!
Worst rendition of chopsticks ever Uncle Ryan, but I love the enthusiasm.
IT'S DECEMBER MEGAN - C'MON - WE NEED MORE! FORGET SAVING LIVES!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh yeah- she's a total pro for sure! start spending that college money now!
oMG I didn't know there was a FUN MACHINE at the cabin! Oodles of fun.
Good work Hads.
alas, we only have a fun machine if Ryan visits and brings it.
I have a small one I can send up for the babies - and i'm thinking hads is more Jerry Lee Lewis than Joan Jett in her playing . . .
GO HADLEY JANE!! I'll hold up a lighter for you anyday!
Worst rendition of chopsticks ever Uncle Ryan, but I love the enthusiasm.
IT'S DECEMBER MEGAN - C'MON - WE NEED MORE! FORGET SAVING LIVES!
Post a Comment