
I don't know why, but Hadley looks like such a big girl in these pics (this is not a weight joke).

Just chillin', waiting for something exciting to happen. I have a feeling this kid might be saying "I'm bored" as often as I did. And of course, I'll have the same response that my mother had (that I promised I'd never say).

So proud.

We no longer use a binky anymore, except to chew on. See how big she's getting, next it will be out with the blankie (but I sure hope not).

Oh Hads, we love ya kid...but we need you to stop growing!
12 comments:
She gives me such the hugest smile on my face. she is so dang cute-happy- chubby- cute and with theeeeeee most perfect little nose. I love her disposition- she's so obviously chill- I love it!
I love her layerd T's these days. Real cute!
She does look all grown up in these pics, now if she could only start crawling:)
She is seriously so cute though, hopefully you have picked her up some mushed turkey for Thursday. (not sure that's what Gerber calls it)
yes I am absolutely sure you will use your mother's pat response to the "i'm bored" mantra. It will be the only way to keep some of your sanity!!
see???!! I KNEW you would be turning into your mother - we all do! It'll be "Bugs Bunny" stew next!
I just love that girl so much Megs. Can't get enough of seeing her. Clearly, I'm going to need to start looking for teaching jobs on the West side...too bad I hate the traffic so much or it would be worth it.
Kip I keep saying the same thing. Both babes are HUGE. Where did the time go?
all she needs is a beer in her hand in that 2nd picture. And yep, you ARE going to say all the stuff you swore you never would...
Megs just read your quesiton on KT's blog. My addy is
pia-irene.blogspot.com. It's a blog about my trip to Africa...been up for a while. Hope you like it.
my mom and I were looking at your blog together lastnight, and I made her re watch all the little video clips... and all I kept saying was "isn't she so cute" you just see her in person." My Mom thought that Hads totally looked like you when you were little. AND she thought Mads was adorable. She couldn't get over how much she looks like Kip and how much hair she has.
She is so grown up these days. I love when she smiles, her whole face just beams. She has a very proud look about her!
These are such great pictures Meg. Her personality shines through in every one. I love this blog so that I can get a little bit of Hads every day! Don't be mad if I take a little bitty bite of her cheek the next time I see her. She has enough - she won't even miss it. :)
So grown up in her layers. Love them. God, Hads has grown a ton. She's big girl now and always so happy. :)
Post a Comment