Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Farmer in the Dell.

...or maybe she's the little piggy.
Just when I think those cheeks can't get any bigger.
Don't worry Hads, we love pinching those puppies!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

love the overalls, they are the best baby wear ever! And you're right, the chubby cheeks ARE even chubbier, so cute.

Jocelyn said...

loved my visit with the farmer yesterday- she was so happy and sweet as always! Glad we could meet up. love you!

Hope said...

Hads - you keep those fantastic cheeks. The only time your little cheeks and sausage rolls aren't acceptable is when you are in your 20's and 30's. Luckily, no one wants to pinch your cheeks then. Right now - you couldn't be any cuter. Love ya - your "cheeky" friend, Kristina

Kasie M. said...

Fun, I see hair coming in! Those chubby cheeks are something else. Gotta love 'em though because they are oh-so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big, but cuter and cuter every day.

Val said...

She is the cutest farmer I've ever seen!

Katie said...

I'm a firm believer that babies should wear overalls as much as humanly possible, they are the cutest things ever (well up until about age 5, then not so cute)!!! Hads is such a chunkster - finally!

Anonymous said...

the hair is definitely coming in...long hair does thin out the face so their is (way in the distant future) hope!!! Can't get enough of those cheeks though.