
Hadley was so excited to see Santa...actually, she was clueless, but her Mom was VERY excited.

Checking him out.

"You mean you'll give me anything I ask for?"

"Okay, I better look extra cute."

"Oh Santa, this is so stressful just thinking of one thing I want the most. Let me think for awhile."
15 comments:
I love her knit sweater dress (i think that's what i'm seeing)... and the tights! Get out of here! So friggin adorable! Thank you for not putting her in a traditonal fancy schmancy dress- it just wouldn't have done her any justice!
Love the sweater dress! I looked for something like that today at the gap but no such luck. Got something simple and cute at gymboree though...phew! Good job breaking the rules and taking your own santa pics:)
Love the fancy nancy look!
how many times does one kid need to see santa?
isn't it time for another video?
cute Santa, you know how sometimes they look creepy?
Heather, I was going to say this Santa is kind of creepy looking! Where'd you get the pix, Fred Meyer or something!!! She needs the downtown Nordy's Santy! and her shoes are presh. yeah for polka dots!
This IS downtown Nordy's Santa...unfortunately is was about 12pm, so it must be the youngster santas.
You have such a well dressed baby. Come over and help the dorks please.
he was a cute santy, a little skinny but cute.
and THIS is why we need Frederick's to come back. No skinny young Santa in the olden days!
He may be just a little creepy looking but maybe that's only because he's got her leg all jacked up on his lap! Relax Santa! Hads doesn't bite! Besides, probably the cutest little ones you will hold all day!
evidently Santa is hoping for a Star mag. expose of Hads, kinda like the Brittney crotch shots...good thing she has tights on!
ok - children in hats that have animal ears and any stuffed animal in clothes are kind of scaring me a little
Such cute Santy pics! She looks so content in his lap. I expect my child to scream when she sits with good old Santa. We are doing that this week.
Post a Comment