Thursday, November 1, 2007

So many costumes, so little time.

Thanks so much Auntie Michelle for my darling pumpkin costume, who would have thought when you gave it to me (before I was even born) that it would actually fit one day! We think she makes a perfect little pumpkin.
I don't think Hads even needs this costume to look like a pumpkin. We could have just painted her orange.
"Mom, it's getting kind of hard to breathe in this thing."
"And I think I'm being swallowed up." Good news, it will probably fit next year too.

11 comments:

Laurie said...

that is a very cute costume, gives the chicken a run for the money. and STILL no sockies...

Unknown said...

Megs and Ryan are obviously just letting some natural venting happen while Hads is swaddled in the Great Pumpkin! Or their house is a sauna aunties.

Lis said...

very cute pumpkin!

Kip loves telling me about the "put on a sweater" days in the old Bothell house. Maybe, as a kid, Megan thought to herself, "I will never do that to my child" and now has a warm, sweater free house!

Lis said...

The 3rd picture with her trying to peek out from under the hood is so cute!

Meg said...

A sweater free and sock free environment. Lis, you would love the temp in our house, no puffy vest needed! And Maddie wouldn't have to wear crazy outfits just to eat her winter squash...she could be Naked Jungle.

Lis said...

I guess that's a plus on having a new house. No drafts! Our house is a bit chilly but I've gone a little crazy lately and even bumped the temp up to 68! Watch out, who knows what I'll do next!

Hope said...

Hads, I hope this pumpkin costume fits you next year too because if so, you and I (in my pumpkin costume) are going to do some damage out on the town. What?? Stop crying Hads, don't worry, I was just kidding and won't scare you with my pumpkin costume. Yours however, is adorable.

Hope said...

Hads, I hope this pumpkin costume fits you next year too because if so, you and I (in my pumpkin costume) are going to do some damage out on the town. What?? Stop crying Hads, don't worry, I was just kidding and won't scare you with my pumpkin costume. Yours however, is adorable.

Unknown said...

Megs, what are you training your daughter to be? She is tots flashing the B. Spears vijay-jay... Hollywood, here she comes!

Val said...

I love the second to last picture of her trying to look out too. Hads is such a trooper when it comes to picture taking, she's a natural in front of the camera.

Anonymous said...

She looks exactly as I pictured her! Very, very adorable, she is the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! (Melissa & Kelsey were pumpkins one Halloween but they were much older, sort of the awkward pre-teen age.) I love being Auntie Michelle!