
Zaide up early making pancakes (which is not a favorite in our family, but my mom loves them now because she bought a fancy pancake maker-thing. You can see it on the counter). Barely any get eaten, but there are quite fun to throw off the deck.

Hads helping Dad with his puzzle.

"Dad, you stooge! Always short with the edge pieces."

"Um, isn't there supposed to be syrup on these bad-boys?"

What a shocker, she loved syrup. Hadley is definitely going to develop juvenile diabetes...but you only live once, right?
6 comments:
oh our little sugar baby, with her mouthful of rotten teeth. She will have to move to England, she'll fit right in! And WHY is Zaide making pancakes instead of Waffle-ines? Stick with what you know Zaide!
I love the cabin shots. Hads is going to get sick with all that candy and stuff you are going to feed her, but hey, you're a nurse. You can stay by her bedside and go to school with her to give her all of her shots to control her blood sugar.
Tell BZ she can make me pancakes any day of the week. Both your folks look really happy. It's a pretty great life!
Oh my gosh - I'm SO jealous! Hadley - don't worry, I'll eat pancakes with you. Especially if they don't come in a frozen box. Ryan - have you had those? That would probably put you over the edge. I'll deliver you some Eggo pancakes ASAP.
By the way - that 2nd to last picture is hysterical! She totally looks disgusted with the piece she is holding!
I LOVE the pic when she is looking at the pancake like "What the hell is this?!" It's true, pancakes are no good without syrup!
Post a Comment