Last Friday we went over to the Conniffs for food, drinks and games...and as always, had a fabulous time. Now do these look like two people who don't want a baby yet???
"Hey Suz, cute hat. Mind if I try it on?"
Go ahead, send a referral to Promises.
"Oh Auntie Heath, how do you get that face so thin...should I be doing more cardio?"
"Shouldn't I be wearing a helmet when I'm riding a horse?"
14 comments:
looks pretty wild and crazy. And Dad is def. a BAD influence! Doesn't he know beer is full of carbs, and that may account for those chipmunk cheeks!?
why is it Ryan - on FILM - does all the bad parent things and then turn around and say WE are accountable??? Just askin' - Love ya Ry!
okay I am starting to get worried, no more beer bottle pictures. I don't want the 2 am calls 15 years from now when your dear little one hasn't come home because of the brown bottle flu. Stop this madness.
adorable set of pics
oh Zaide, I love that you are thinking so far ahead. I guess you must have had some experience with this 'beer bottle flu'...(well not YOU, but your wild child)
Hads look like she's the life of the party! That dog is huge- Hadley is going to think she has a mini dog after seeing that dog. She'll probably want a purse to put Rudy in :)
Let's go Megaloo, we want T-day pics!
Meg - love the pics, too cute!! Can we borrow Hads for the week?
new pix! even Loodie has Turkey day pictures up. Geez.
Oh Hads - always the life of the party!
Where in the hell are you?
ok enough of the drunken extravaganza - get us new pics or the hooligans are coming to live at your house!
Sorry friends of Hadley, I have been on a little hiatus. Thanksgiving came, then we spent the weekend at the cabin, then Hadley's been sick, and yesterday was my mom's retirement party, and today we're going to see Santa! But Hads is asleep right now, so I'm going to try and get in some blogs of the kid!!! After I take a shower and make the bed:). Sue, Joc might take the Hooligans;), she is the Dog Whisperer after all!
forget the shower and bed making - just keep your arms down and wear a hat - get blogging! I would worship Joc forever if she would take them - I love them but they are being neglected and that is not fair -
Post a Comment