Saturday, July 25, 2009

She's a riot.

Joke. Joke. Joke. Thanks Niamh & Finn for our future Chelsea Handler (I can only dream Hads will be as crude & witty...but she's off to a slow start).

7 comments:

Laurie said...

lol, too cute. Good thing you were there to interpret the punch line tho. The boys LOVE the knock knock joke, sad to say they are about as hilarious as Hads' version.

Katie said...

i agree, thanks for the translation! :) love the mouth-full talking though...

fiona westover said...

You know, Megan, that is not original material. I won't tell Finn she stole his bum bum knock knock jokes. But, I do love that they left an impression.

Susie said...

Ok Megan, I have stalked your blog for long enough...I'm starting to feel like a voyeur. I taught with Val the last two years and that's how I found your blog (which I L-O-V-E). Love your cute Hadley!!!

~Susie
http://theallisonfam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the knock knock jokes. She'll be ready for Cruel Christmas before you know it!

Maria said...

super cute! I hope she can teach our girls her perfect art of the knock knock joke! here's one for her to learn
what do you get if you cross an elephant and a rhino?

eliphino get it? ... sounds like 'hell if I know'!! I love this one, it was told to me by a four year old, he had no idea what the hell he was saying which made it sooo funny. Crude enough for a 2 yr old!
that should get her some laughs!

Val said...

I think my very favorite thing about Hads is how funny SHE thinks she is! I love how proud of herself she gets!