Monday, August 17, 2009

The kids.

I have so many pictures of growing up with my cousins that I just can't help but take a million when the kiddos are together. Can't wait for the days when they are looking at them asking us...'why did you dress us in that? why is my hair so short? why are we so filthy all the time?'

8 comments:

Maria said...

I long for the days the girls can be with their cousins!!
Cousins rock!!
Until then play dates with other peoples "cool" kids will have to do!
That table is great, did you get all Martha stewart on it?

Laurie said...

lol, I've heard you ask ME those exact questions about your childhood outings with the 'Notti family.

Val said...

The cutest 3 kids I've ever seen:)

Alicia said...

Megan,

I don't have your email or I would just email you. You had some canvases made a while back... do you remember what site that was through? Just email me at ajerome@nwphotoworks.com. Thanks!

-Alicia

Unknown said...

I'm sure those days will be here all too quickly. You forgot, how could you let me dress like that? I have nothing but great memories of our time playing together. I'm so glad the girls will have that too!

Laurie said...

and you moms will love those memories too (a little tear here)

Katie said...

you shoulda posted the scrap noodle picture of us for a comparison... because so far, your kids are WAY too clean and put-together! :)

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

I think Hads may also ask...why am I so much taller than my older cousin? Meg, is she still on track to be the 6 foot 5 giant? good lord she looks long and lean!