Thursday, February 14, 2008

...And Lootie Too!

So Loggie, it was Mama's birthday yesterday and we'll need to work together and make her something real special. And since I have the Chef's hat, I am in charge.
Teamwork, teamwork, everybody, everywhere...
TA -DA! For one of the best Mama's we know!!!
We love you Lootie!!! Happy Birthday to you, we were thinking about you and hope you had an extra fun day with your darling little family. Thanks for loving Hadley oh so much and giving her big cousins to teach her the ropes. These gals will be dangerous!

7 comments:

Val said...

These girls are to die for, the cutest duo ever... well tied with Lauren and Hadley of course:)

Laurie said...

Hey I want a pink kitchen!! Miss Pamela Louise was my first niece and boy did I love her to pieces. I knit her all kinds of stuff that didn't fit (I didn't know about gauge then) and she wore it cheerfully. Many times did I travel down to Springfield OR to visit this little missy. Her girls look so much like her! Hope everyone remembered to get in a circle and sing the birthday song just the right way, Lootie!

zaideafraidey said...

though I never knit her anything we do have the "bundle bond" and nothing tops that!!! I was so excited I wished Loopie Lou happy birthday a day early, she said I was the first one. Love you loops.

Katie said...

Happy b-day Lootie! Love ya!!!

Hope said...

Ok - SO CUTE!! I am completely in love with their little play area! And it looks like it turned out to be a very happy birthday!

Laurie said...

just so all of you LMS blog fans know, her grammy Susna KNIT that cake! Is that not the most darling thing ever!

Unknown said...

Sorry my birthday wishes are late Pammy! Computer time has taken a backseat now that I actually have to teach 5 days straight! Hope it was amazing!