Sunday, February 24, 2008

I can't believe she's a full hand.

You've always had the best hair, even when you rocked the baby mullet. And the fact that you still fit into this Lowdie knit dress makes me smile.
And your sense of style...
...well it just gets better with age.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATER TOT!!! I remember it like it was yesterday. Your grammy was helping us with our new house and got pulled away because your Mama was having you...early! We started to run around in a panic with lots of nervous excitement. We had all been wanting you for so long! You were the most gorgeous baby I'd ever seen and I loved you from the instant I met you at the hospital...although I was too nervous to hold you, you were SO teeny. You are such a fun, spunky, smart little gal. You're the best kisser/hugger in all the land and a top notch big sis. Happy day to the fanciest five year old we know. We love you Nini!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I second that! Miss Tater is always a delight and the fact that she is FIVE and going to kindergarten this year is cwazy!

Katie said...

aw happy bday Tatum! and that 2nd pic you put up is one of my all-time faves, still have it saved on my computer! :)

Sue said...

it was a fabulous affair!

Hope said...

5 years old! I feel like BZ was just talking about when she was born!! Wow. Happy Birthday Tatum! Love the hair!

Val said...

Crazy that she is 5- and starting Kindergarten- SO FUN! It makes me wish I still taught Kindy because I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have her in my class. I can only imagine the fun times! Happy Birthday Miss Tate!