Friday, February 15, 2008

The many faces of Hadley J.

The fake shy. The Tough Nut Scrump.
The mom you're so funny. The lip suck-in. The please give me whatever I want.

7 comments:

Sue said...

the last pic is a real ryan prentice look!

Brittany said...

There are so many new posts I don't even know where to start. All I know is I can't wait to meet my future daughter in law, I think she is the cutest baby ever!!!! She seems like she is mellow and cool like Justin - my kinda girl! Hopefully we will meet some day. Until them, I am the stranger posting comments on your blog!

Laurie said...

she is a real character! Love that last picture, it's def. made for use at grammy's house(s) and/or at Nordy's shoe dept.

Val said...

love all the faces of Hadley

Hope said...

I really would end up giving your little squeeze absolutely anything she wanted. Good thing I'm not the babysitter. :)

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite has to be the mom your so funny face....priceless

Katie said...

i can't believe how BIG she is getting! yikes!