I want to be just like my daddy...a spandex wearing biker/queer. *Thanks Kristina for the laughs this morning, nothing funnier than a tubby little gal in a spandex onesie.
she OWNS that spandex! LOL that is too cute! And if Ry looks half this cute in his Spandex, he'd better stay out of public restrooms if ya know what I mean...
I have been waiting for this picture!!! Finally- Hads has to wear it too. I think it should be a tradition, every kid in our family has to be photographed in this get up. Love it Hads- spandex was meant for you!
Meg - giving this outfit was worth it for even one of these pictures. I LOVE HADLEY!!! And by the way -only Hadley fits the statment then "there is nothing better then a tubby girl in a spandex onsie" because I'm definitely not heading to the bike store for mine!
by the way, i have to add that the 1st pic of her standing/leaning on the chair may be the greatest picture i have ever seen! Please save it to show to all her future boyfriends to embarass her.
oh no you didn't. oh yes, you did. I agree with Katie- the first picture is the best. her tummy sticking out- her bum sticking out. I wish this moment was recorded because I would love to hear you dying in it.
Meg - didn't we tell you to not use up all your posts at one time, and then take a 2-week break from blogging! it is too depressing, you've gotta spread it out! ;)
14 comments:
she OWNS that spandex! LOL that is too cute! And if Ry looks half this cute in his Spandex, he'd better stay out of public restrooms if ya know what I mean...
oneOMG that is tOo prescious. Love the spandex tummy! Future female Lance Armstrong?
oh my god, totally started laughing out loud at this one!!! soooo funny! and i LOVE the little cons!
I have been waiting for this picture!!! Finally- Hads has to wear it too. I think it should be a tradition, every kid in our family has to be photographed in this get up. Love it Hads- spandex was meant for you!
Meg - giving this outfit was worth it for even one of these pictures. I LOVE HADLEY!!! And by the way -only Hadley fits the statment then "there is nothing better then a tubby girl in a spandex onsie" because I'm definitely not heading to the bike store for mine!
another reason not to wear spandex as one gets older . . .
by the way, i have to add that the 1st pic of her standing/leaning on the chair may be the greatest picture i have ever seen! Please save it to show to all her future boyfriends to embarass her.
SOO cute
ohh My God!!!! Everytime I look at these pix I crack up! She is so freakin cute!
Where in the world did you find these...such cute pics, she looks exactly like Ry. right down to the hair, or the lack there of.
oh no you didn't. oh yes, you did. I agree with Katie- the first picture is the best. her tummy sticking out- her bum sticking out. I wish this moment was recorded because I would love to hear you dying in it.
Meg - didn't we tell you to not use up all your posts at one time, and then take a 2-week break from blogging! it is too depressing, you've gotta spread it out! ;)
if only you knew how many times i have come back to these pictures.
please! Just a little post each day with keep Hads fans alive till the next day...
Post a Comment