I am dying...one of the funniest things I've EVER seen. Good for her.
That is the most funny Valentine EVER! I want to know what his reaction was!!!
good luck with that Joc! Hope it shames the man...
Um...no shame for this guy. and bad news: i'm running out of tricks! Megan and I thought the card was way funnier than he did.
Ha ha, LOVE the card!
BUMMER! I would've thought this card would've been a completely sale! I love it!!!
Very funny card. Boys. No sense of humor. Or time. :-)
I love the card. I too would have loved to see his reaction. Cute idea!!!! Come on already Bennett!
I just saw this card, Joc this is great! love it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I am dying...one of the funniest things I've EVER seen. Good for her.
That is the most funny Valentine EVER! I want to know what his reaction was!!!
good luck with that Joc! Hope it shames the man...
Um...no shame for this guy. and bad news: i'm running out of tricks! Megan and I thought the card was way funnier than he did.
Ha ha, LOVE the card!
BUMMER! I would've thought this card would've been a completely sale! I love it!!!
Very funny card. Boys. No sense of humor. Or time. :-)
I love the card. I too would have loved to see his reaction. Cute idea!!!! Come on already Bennett!
I just saw this card, Joc this is great! love it!
Post a Comment