Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ready for Spring.

We saw a hint of sun this morning, so out come the short sleeves and cuffed jeans.
Just wanted you to see her in ALL her roundness. What a little chunk!
Too cool for school.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting too big! I love it. So cute in her giant shades and pudgy belly.

Val said...

She is too cool for school with those shades on! Love it. This sun is so fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's still pretty cold outside, better keep Hads inside with those short sleeves.

Katie said...

such a cutie!!!!! we love the round-headed girl!

Lis said...

Those sunglasses are SO cute. I was just looking through Madeline's clothes today and seeing how much fun warm stuff we have. I can't wait for spring!

Laurie said...

and the white Cons are awesome! Love chubsy wubsy Hadley!

Sue said...

gosh - such a difference between the starving biafrin she started out to be to the chub-deb she is today!

Meg said...

Good Lord, I'm looking at that last pic again and thinking it should have ended up in the delete pile. Need to get that gal some square shaped sunnies.

Sue said...

i don't think it will help megs - she is a caution!

Unknown said...

Megs, I completely expect some Hadley pics tomorrow where she's glammed out for the Oscars! Don't let me down sister!

Unknown said...

Megs, I completely expect some Hadley pics tomorrow where she's glammed out for the Oscars! Don't let me down sister!

Laurie said...

could there BE another human on the planet with a rounder face/head? I think not (not even Karl Pilkington, sorry KT!)

Hope said...

The jeans, the shades, the short sleeves showing the guns. . . it's all too much. Too, too, much. Too, too, cute.