We brought Joc some Valentines coffee today and Hads enjoyed a good snuggle. Until the pups ruined it. "Hey, where'd everyone go?" Getting some love from Tucker. Avoiding eye contact with Reb.
So jealous of your little Starbucks and BF visit, looks fun. That must have been where you were while I was trying to call you a million times to tell you that my favorite person is also naming her baby Ben... gag me NOW!
Thank God HadleyBob SquarePants survived the horror of the multi-dog onslaught. Oh the humanity! (She just looks like a baby square in that outfit, so cute!)
I want Starbucks, BF visit, cuddles, and doggies. Sounds like a great visit. Hadley is definitely going to be addicted to Starbucks by the time she is 2. It will probably be her "happy place".
5 comments:
So jealous of your little Starbucks and BF visit, looks fun. That must have been where you were while I was trying to call you a million times to tell you that my favorite person is also naming her baby Ben... gag me NOW!
Thank God HadleyBob SquarePants survived the horror of the multi-dog onslaught. Oh the humanity! (She just looks like a baby square in that outfit, so cute!)
I want Starbucks, BF visit, cuddles, and doggies. Sounds like a great visit. Hadley is definitely going to be addicted to Starbucks by the time she is 2. It will probably be her "happy place".
how lucky am I when I get these fun little visits from 2 of my fave girls?
Very fun! Cute doggies. She'll learn to love 'em.
Post a Comment