Friday, February 8, 2008

Poor little sicky.

Oops, I've done it again. While I'm trying to hold back from abusing my daughter, she was busy brewing some nasty little virus. Got up from her nap yesterday and was so hot I could have fried an egg on her (sounds like something they'd say in New Orleans). Needless to say, took her temp. and it was a toasty 103.6. Poor little bean.

11 comments:

Lis said...

Great, now Madeline's going to get sick. Thanks! J/K. I hope she didn't GET it from Madeline!

Jocelyn said...

it's not Hads' nature to be finicky so we should know now that she's either "getting a tooth" or not feeling well:)

Val said...

She is a good little sicky, doesn't complain much, though when she decides to scream- she makes it nice and clear:) I'm sure Lauren taught her that!

Laurie said...

it's Bel-Square Itis. Quit taking her there. She does not want to be a Bel-Square mini-ho. BTW I hate the Real Housewives of OC too, forgot to say that during my Scrubs rant.

zaideafraidey said...

well we know she is NOT getting a tooth (ever) so safe to go with fever

Katie said...

poor little sicky!

Sue said...

Zaide - I am afraid what you say about Hads never getting a tooth may be true - isn't her mother the one who didn't get some of her teeth - ever???

Laurie said...

yep she still has some baby teeth I believe. Or she has the identical twin absorbed in utero and growing on the back of her neck, I forget which...

Hope said...

She even LOOKS like she has a 103.6 fever. Good thing your a nurse so you don't get freaked out. 103.6 might cause me to visit you at work! :) I'm so glad she is all better by the time I finally get around to commenting on the blog!

Meg said...

Lavs, you're hilarious. And correct, 5 baby teeth total, 4 with no big teeth behind them. I'm highly evolved, what can I say.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Hads, hopefully she feels better. Looks like she is handling it pretty good though, she's a tough one.