Thursday, February 21, 2008

Playtime.

Hads playing with her favorite toys.
Why do we even bother with the fancy smance stuff?
This is our new lazy way of crawling. She just scoots along on her little bottom, and now we scream bloody murder if we accidently get on our tummy. Go figure.
Rudy and Hads having a moment.
Even though she can't quite pull her self up, she no longer does the iron cross and will actually let us prop her up on stuff. She's so proud that her legs work.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, way to throw in the gymnastics terms. She just looks like she is ready to get into some trouble!

Anonymous said...

I love the side butt scoot!

Val said...

The butt scoot is the funniest thing ever- maybe she's just gifted and inventing a new way to crawl? I think it takes talent to crawl like that, I don't think I could do it. Oh Hads, you make us smile!

Lis said...

Sonja did the butt scoot too. I'll let you decide if you should be worried or not.

Katie said...

thank god for hardwood floors or that crawling method would never work! smart girl, Hads!

Laurie said...

that Hads, always one step ahead of her folks. Be prepared, it's going to be a long 18 years. And I love that little tight smile!

Hope said...

That smile at the end is completely contagious. Hadley - you can get from point A to point B - doesn't matter how you do it. You are probably saving years of wear and tear on the ole' knees. Smarty.