Ryan and I purchased a new TV for our bedroom. We have never had a TV in our room, so we're excited for all the laziness that could ensue. Here's Ry watching his all-time favorite "Biggest Loser." Rudy's digging it as well.
I just have vowed not to hook up the cable so ours rarely gets turned on. Kip LOVES his T.V. room and refuses to watch anything unless it has a primo sound system so there you go! Sometimes I just like to watch a movie in bed!!
next thing you know, it will be twin beds and/or separate rooms. But then at least you will get to watch what you want. I love Biggest Loser too, however Rudes doesn't seem all that impressed by this week's weight loss totals...
Um why no picture of the fancy flat screen? We will never have a t.v. in our room because we would never leave our room. Ryan has to venture out sometime to jump on his bike.. but I could bring my cat, my dog, my boyfriend, my books, my crafts and a diet coke all into my bed... therefore I'd never leave!
Joc, so funny that you said that. I had a picture of it and then thought it looked funny like I thought I was cool because I had a flat screen (which, in all honesty, I do). Just didn't want to be annoying like KK.
The only downer about having a TV in our room is I'm usually watching TV in our room and Tom is in the living room. We hate the same shows. But, it is so nice to lay in bed and watch TV.
8 comments:
I always said I never wanted a tv in our room but looks like we're going to have one too. Looking forward to be lazy like Ryan and Rudy!
I just have vowed not to hook up the cable so ours rarely gets turned on. Kip LOVES his T.V. room and refuses to watch anything unless it has a primo sound system so there you go! Sometimes I just like to watch a movie in bed!!
next thing you know, it will be twin beds and/or separate rooms. But then at least you will get to watch what you want. I love Biggest Loser too, however Rudes doesn't seem all that impressed by this week's weight loss totals...
Um why no picture of the fancy flat screen? We will never have a t.v. in our room because we would never leave our room. Ryan has to venture out sometime to jump on his bike.. but I could bring my cat, my dog, my boyfriend, my books, my crafts and a diet coke all into my bed... therefore I'd never leave!
Joc, so funny that you said that. I had a picture of it and then thought it looked funny like I thought I was cool because I had a flat screen (which, in all honesty, I do). Just didn't want to be annoying like KK.
looks like you won't be getting a deck again THIS year (unless Ry wants to have a party on it ir something . . . )
The only downer about having a TV in our room is I'm usually watching TV in our room and Tom is in the living room. We hate the same shows. But, it is so nice to lay in bed and watch TV.
Bad move........soon you will hate it!
Post a Comment