Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to You, Pa!

Thanks for meeting me right away!
Thanks for always giving me a lift when I need it.
Thanks for being a perfect human trampoline.
Thanks for having such big cozy arms for me to cuddle in.
And thanks for being the best Pa a girl could have.
I adore you so, so much and love how you light up whenever you see me...even at 6am on Friday mornings! Can't wait to be able to yell your name whenever I hear your truck just like Lauren. Happy birthday Mike, we love you so much and don't know what we'd do without you...not have a running car that's for sure;). Can't wait for you to get home.

3 comments:

Val said...

Ahh... this is so sweet. He'll love it.

Laurie said...

cute! what a perfect grampy!

Hope said...

What little gal is lucky enough to have a human trampoline in her life. :) I love seeing these old pics. Hadley - you are so lucky to be so loved.