Monday, February 25, 2008

No fighting, no biting.




This video is a tad longer than it needs to be, so feel free to stop it about 28 seconds in;). And if you can't tell, it's Hadley and Rudy "playing" on the floor together. Enjoy the chirps of our bratty little gal.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

no teasing big brother Rudy! Actually, I deal with this sort of thing every day, and there's no cure as far as I know. BTW Hads sounds like I'd imagine a baby pterodactyl would (we are reading about dinosaurs like crazy!)

Katie said...

such a mean Mama, laughing at the baby! :) J/K i love it, Hads better use her "crawling" to get away, lazy little thing! good thing daddy's there to save her!

Anonymous said...

love how ruds just plays dead through it all. he's adapted well, "screaming again.........nap"

Lis said...

Hilarious that Rudy is so passed out! The screaming is hi-lar-i-ous. Love that Madeline has yet to figure that one out. Notice, I did write "yet"

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would let Rudy attack your child like that. And just sit there an laugh. He really is way too agressive.

I am surprised he didn't eat her for screaming too much. That was freaking funny.

Jocelyn said...

Does Kip not remember kicking your ass? Don't think he ever thought he was too rough.

Sue said...

DON'T PICK HER UP RYAN! DON'T PICK HER UP! Another reason she will never have to learn to move on her own - hi-larious!