RUUUUUUDY, turned 5 years old!!! Happy Birthday to him! Seems like just yesterday we saved him from the Bellevue Humane Society, where he promptly puked on Ryan during the car ride home...twice. We love you buddy, even though it may not seem like it anymore.





16 comments:
Oh I remember the days when Rudy got to go to the pet store on his b-day and pick out a new toy. Does he still get to do that? 5 years sure flew by! Happy Birthday Rudy, I love you too, even though it may not be that obvious:)
Let's just remember Rudes is a Spokane boy! Happy BD big guy!
RUDY! Happy birthday to you!! I think your fabulous even if you don't like crazy men doing scary dances in front of babies. :) Maybe that is WHY I think you are fabulous!
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! RUUUUUUDDDDY!
aw Rudes! happy b-day buddy!
Happy B-Day Rudy!
Happy B-day Ruds..."one of the few dogs owed by other people" I actually like:)
God I barely remember him being that small. Hard to believe he was a pound puppy- how could someone not hold on to him tight? He has a very special place in my heart and I'm pretty sure he knows it.
Okay anonymous, who are you!?!?!?
well anon sure ain't me! megs - come get the hooligans so rudes won't be "so alone"
Happy b-day Rudy! Gosh February is the best birthday month! Megs, if Lavs and I come over the weekend of March 1st, would you have time for an old-school birthday dinner. I know our b-days will be over, but it would be fun to see you and your clan.
haven't you given the hoolies the black needle YET!
no! judy refuses to do it! she was my last hope!
Judy refusing to kill something, that can't be!! Val/love rudy? (or any dog) please be an honest blogger!!!
Your first grandchild always holds a most special place in your heart...happy bday Rudy.
I am anonymous....Strawberry, I told you I cant post with my name any more.
Post a Comment