Okay, so I am now addicted to this show, Scrubs! A little slow to jump on the bandwagon, but at least I finally found a seat. This show is friggin' HILARIOUS! I received the First Season DVD as a gift when I had Hadley, but gave it to Kip and Lis, since I'd never watched the show. But I stole it back when I was over there on Wednesday (oops, they didn't know yet) and now I am absolutely in love. I turned it on today because you can only watch Rock of Love and The Real Houswives of Orange County reruns so many times...and now I'm hooked.So, I encourage you all to start watching and Kate, especially you, because this is hospital humor at its best. Bravo writers, you've done good...finally a medical show I can actually stand.
18 comments:
I used to watch it but lost interest, maybe I'll have to tune in again and see if I like it again? I've kind of list interest in tv all together these days with this endless writers strike!
I have watched it forever - really is HIlarious! Now find yourself a Bambi at your hospital and be "Carla" to him!
Oh trust me, I'm Carla to all the Bambi's.
OMG I HATE THIS SHOW SOOO MUCH. Don't know why, I've always despised it. I think the doc with the super thin upper lip plus the fact that Zac Braff (is that his name? see I hate so much I can't even remember his name) has no chin yet seems to think he is super hot both repel me. Plus everyone else on the show. Rant over, I will stick to HOUSE. Hugh Laurie IS on my list ya know.
Um, already on it! Love it! I don't get why my mom hates it so much, I think it's hilarious!!!
It took me awhile but I love it too! There is a lot of good humor. So glad you felt comfortable enough to walk around :-) Kip wants to know if you smelled his underwear?
Oh, sorry, I didn't transcribe correctly... Kip wants to know if it smelled good or not.
Did not smell any underwear and don't worry, I looked downstairs first and then to your room. Didn't touch a thing, oh wait, I did look through your bedside tables a little.
Lavs, you surprise me!
i hate the show too. hate the blond girl who you use to be "Roseanne's" daughter long ago and hate Zach Braff's gross lips and not white teeth. but I usually hate what are suppose to be funny shows.. so this is no new news. (try saying that 5 times).
yeah Joc! Of course I've been accused of having no sense of humor if you can believe that. I'm just choosy about what I laugh at. and this show is NOT on the list sorry!
love this show, but havent watched in forever
Never seen it but the difference in opinions with the blog buddies is enough to want to take a look!
Joc is choosy too. And I love that you know she was Roseanne's second daughter (I mean Becky #2).
hey get some Hads pix up. I am hating the Scrubs cast big time.
WOW you are really far behind, haven't you ever heard people call Eric Turk...great show to get into. Joc, I think Zach Braff is cute:)
I love it too, but never get to watch it thanks to Lavs. By the way, I think no one showed it to you before because they were afraid you'd get so addicted to it you would stop blogging about your beautiful no teeth, barely crawling daughter... Get on it before Susna starts harranging you Megs.
UPDATE NOW I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!! HURRY< STAT STAT!!
Post a Comment