Auntie Sue, we sure hope Uncle Tom gets better before one of you kills the other...most likely I'm thinking he's the dead one since he can't really move and all. But sleep with one eye open anyway. We did A LOT of blogging, so you'll have a distraction and won't "google" how to make an overdose look like an accident. We love you guys, and tell Thomas to get well so Hads can stop worrying.
11 comments:
what happened to Tom?
he finally had the knee surgery he has needed for ages. Susna is a total SAINT, I'd have killed already. My patients are only allowed 3 days b4 I start getting the black needle ready.
The knee is actually pretty good - it is the huge baseball size blisters he developed on his leg that are making me crazy - changing the dressing is like working on a burn-unit person - GROSS. And I think my perfect murder would be the old Alfred Hitchcock where the wife bonks the husband with a frozen leg a lamb and then cooks it and feeds it to the police while they are there doing their investigation (can anyone say "Fried Green Tomatoes"??). Now if only I could find some lamb eaters . . .
ooh, i wish i was in town, I LOVE dressing changes! :)
Oh no! With this face - he has to get better soon! And your post Susna - EWWWWW!! Although, I have to admit - I'm a little intrigued by the idea. :)
Meggie,
You do such an excellent job. If you weren't such a great nurse you could be a writer and a photographer! I love following the life of the Prentice family.
love, Michelle
Katie, you are gross! I am definitely not made to be a nurse!
Kate, nothing better than a wet to dry.
thanks Meg, i knew you'd get it! :)
Megs & Katie, you crack me up. And Lavs you lie woman. You're more like one day and out.
that's only for the whiners. Good patients get the whole 3 days.
Post a Comment