Ok- I'll concede. typically I do not like kids in diapers. yuck. I think what I don't like is toddler's walking around in diapers. But- no walkie for Hadley... so she's exempt.
I love diapers too! I think it is so funny when they are just naked with their little diaper. Jocelyn will soften - I love when Justin runs around is his diaper with his little chicken legs and his big belly sticking out! So fun!
I love kids in diapers too and Joc, I have to disagree- Toddler in diapers running around are just as cute as babies. Brittany is right- skinny chicken legs with big bellies are the cutest thing ever!
I agree, a baby in just a diaper is about the cutest thing! Love it. I think Hayley will be spending a lot of time in just a diaper this summer. It's too cold in our place for that right now, but I do miss it.
Every morning I crank up the heat the the kids strip off their jammies. They LIVE in their diapers, until we go somewhere. But then we come back, and Livi strips down again. It kind of scares me how much she loves to be naked.
14 comments:
Ok- I'll concede. typically I do not like kids in diapers. yuck. I think what I don't like is toddler's walking around in diapers. But- no walkie for Hadley... so she's exempt.
Diapers are good. Naked with sqeezeable peaches is the best! Can't wait for summer!
hadley, you really are the cutest thing ever!!!
And the other saver part Joc is that she was getting dressed. Not just lounging in her dipes.
Peaches are the BEST, I must agree!
I love diapers too! I think it is so funny when they are just naked with their little diaper. Jocelyn will soften - I love when Justin runs around is his diaper with his little chicken legs and his big belly sticking out! So fun!
You changed the pic by your couch! I don't think you have clutter btw, I love all the pics everywhere.
Lis - you are totally getting all the lingo down! you won;t even need the "book" soon!
I love kids in diapers too and Joc, I have to disagree- Toddler in diapers running around are just as cute as babies. Brittany is right- skinny chicken legs with big bellies are the cutest thing ever!
don't listen to Joc, babies in diapers is definitely on the top 5 of cutest things ever! :)
I prefer naka-dini
I agree, a baby in just a diaper is about the cutest thing! Love it. I think Hayley will be spending a lot of time in just a diaper this summer. It's too cold in our place for that right now, but I do miss it.
She looks like she's saying "What??? You don't want a piece of me???" in that first picture!!! Love the diaper baby!!
Daddy does look like he's loving the diaper baby. She is so round and cute! And yeah Lis, you are on Team Sundstrom now!
Every morning I crank up the heat the the kids strip off their jammies. They LIVE in their diapers, until we go somewhere. But then we come back, and Livi strips down again. It kind of scares me how much she loves to be naked.
Post a Comment