Monday, February 4, 2008

Check us out.

Hey guys, my mom was a blogging maniac while my cousin and I took SUPER LONG naps. Hip, Hip, Hooray. She probably should have been cleaning the house...but blogging's way more fun.

12 comments:

Lis said...

totally agree.

Jocelyn said...

Jesus- you were a blogaholic today but how could you not post this cute picture. I bet you saw the adorable pic and then were like- ok, how can i fit this into a blog post

Meg said...

Joc, do you have a video camera in house?

Meg said...

BTW, Joc and Lis, thanks SO much for commenting on every blog! You guys are the best and made my whole night!

Brittany said...

I must admit, watching Hadley makes me not so scared to have a girl - we're not having a girl(I am in denial of the possibility) but she is so sweet in every way!

Sue said...

Screw the housework - if no one writes in the dust, you're golden - keep up with your faithful audience - WAY more important!

Val said...

This kid has the best smile!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture yet!!! I guess I say that all the time but I cant help it!

Kasie M. said...

Too cute!

Hope said...

My new very favorite "Smiley Hads with a Hat" pic. Love it.

Hope said...

My new very favorite "Smiley Hads with a Hat" pic. Love it.

Laurie said...

and even if they do write in the dust, that's ok too. Just one more way to practice one's spelling. That girl and her happy smile! love her! And yeah for mega-blogs, I check your site every day and it's always a happy day when there are new posts.